How can I see ALL the Comments in a Library?
If you’re new to Annotate PRO you will want to familiarize yourself with libraries you did not author but would like to use.
Here’s the best way to get a quick overview vs. trying to review while using Annotate:
- Visit Edit Active Comments
- For Word users, click Edit in the Annotate taskpane, choose Manage Libraries, then click Edit Active Comments in the resulting window
- For web editor users (any Annotate user can access their library directly, bypassing the Word and Chrome apps), log in, then click Edit Active Comments in the resulting window
- This feature is coming to Chrome – but all Chrome users can use the web editor
- Choose one or more Libraries that are Available to you by clicking on the multi-select dropdown
- Click Print or Copy to Clipboard
If you copy to clipboard you can then paste all of the content into Excel, Google Sheets, a Document – whatever – to review at your leisure. We suggest a comfy chair, a stiff drink, and a roaring fireplace…
Here’s a screenshot of the Print feature: